Motor Vehicle Accidents
Auto travel continues to be among the leading causes of serious injury and death in America. While some amount of risk is inevitable, each driver owes a duty of care to all other drivers and passengers on the road. If you or a loved one has been hurt by a negligent driver engaged in dangerous or illegal behavior behind the wheel, Bassi, Vreeland & Associates, P.C., is here to help you seek justice and compensation.
Our firm represents individuals and families who have suffered injury or death as the result of nearly any type of motor vehicle accident. These include:
- Car accidents
- Semi-truck accidents
- Motorcycle crashes
- Commercial vehicle accidents
- Bus and motor coach accidents
- Pedestrian and bicyclist accidents
- Accidents related to defective vehicles or vehicle parts
What Caused The Accident And Could It Have Been Avoided?
Not all crashes are avoidable, but most are. In many cases, the at-fault drivers knew or should have known that their actions were dangerous. Common causes of car crashes include:
- Texting and other forms of distracted driving
- Drunk driving
- Speeding or aggressive driving
- Failure to keep a lookout for pedestrians and other vehicles
- Fatigued or drowsy driving
- Unsecured or unbalanced cargo (truck accidents)
- Failure to maintain and repair the vehicle (typically seen in truck accidents)
- Violating driving laws or safety regulations (commercial and non-commercial drivers)
After conducting a thorough investigation into the details of the crash, our attorneys will seek compensation from all liable parties, not just the other driver. In the case of truck crashes and other commercial vehicle accidents, additional liable parties often include the companies that those commercial drivers were working for and the insurers underwriting their commercial insurance policies.
Learn More About Your Legal Rights And Options. Contact Us Today.
Bassi, Vreeland & Associates, P.C., has offices in Charleroi and Washington, and we proudly serve clients throughout southwestern Pennsylvania. To discuss your case with one of our skilled personal injury lawyers, call us at 724-228-7000, or send us an email.